by marissaledbetter and elizaligon
You know what it’s about. Bedrooms obviously do not count, they’re entirely too personalized.
- How introverted/extroverted are you?
- Somewhat extroverted
- Exact ambivert (VERY center)
- Very extroverted
- Which animals do you prefer?
- Where would you live?
- Countryside cottage
- Beach house
- Suburban McMansion
- City scenery (penthouse or studio)
- Which social media do you spend most of your time on?
- Which assassinated president would you be?
- Abraham Lincoln
- James Garfield
- William McKinley
- John F. Kennedy
- Which Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle are you?
- What is your milk preference?
- Whole milk
- Which Beatle do you identify with the most?
- Paul McCartney
- George Harrison
- John Vladimir Lennon
- Ringo Starr
- Which color palette suits you?
- Earth tones
- Jewel tones
- Neon tones
- Grayscale tones
- What kind of music do you like to listen to the most?
- Classic rock
- What do you like to read?
- Science fiction
- Tweets from celebrities
- Military history
- Which iconic Lindsey Lohan™ movie do you relate to the most?
- Life Size
- Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
- Mean Girls
- Freaky Friday
- What kind of chip flavor do you prefer?
- Sour cream and onion
- Salt and vinegar
- What would your “little boy room theme” be?
- Which mythical creature do you identify with?
- Which Gay clothing item were you saddest to see the Hets™ adopt?
- Sapphic Sandals (Tevas/Birks)
- Cargo Shorts
- Which natural disaster do you associate yourself with?
- Volcanic eruption
- Which Total Drama Island™ woman did you want to fuck?
- Which of these numbers speaks to you?
- What does your ideal date look like?
- Dinner in
- Museum visit
- Dinner and a movie (out)
- Long walk on the beach
MOSTLY 1: Living Room
You have a welcoming energy that brings out the best in people. You bring new faces and concepts to the table, and provide them with a consistent comfort.
You rely on your friends to pick you up when you’re down; seek out a Kitchen Person to pick you up every time.
You’re ready for adventure, but you’re not sure where to find it. Look for a Bathroom Person in your life!
Remember that life is about the journey, not the destination. A Hallway Person knows this– ask them about it.
MOSTLY 2: Kitchen
You provide sustenance for the rest of your group. You come to the table with a good idea of how all of the parts can work well together to create a new whole.
Just remember that you have the same needs for community and connection that others do! A Living Room Person can remind you of your value.
Also remember to have a little fun in this life. Seek out a Bathroom Person for this!
Keep in mind that your perception of what’s best may be different from someone else’s. A Hallway Person can talk you through this.
MOSTLY 3: Bathroom
You’re the wildcard, the life of the party. Wherever you go, adventure follows.
Just remember to keep coming back to your friends, the people who love you the most! A Living Room Person will remind you!
Also remember to accept help when you need it. Seek out a Kitchen Person for this!
Keep in mind that a middle path can be as exciting as a life of extremes. A Hallway Person can show you the way!
MOSTLY 4: Hallway
You’re capable of seeing both sides in every argument. You have an enormous capacity for empathy and adaptability, which can sometimes get you into trouble.
Your friends care just as deeply about you, as you do about them. A Living Room Person will remind you of this!
Generate your own ideas and assert your originality with pride. A Kitchen Person will show you the important role that you play in the big picture.
Remember to live life with spontaneity; ask a Bathroom Person how it’s done.
Categories: eliza ligon